HCB Educational Scholarship
The Highpoint Community Bank Scholarship, founded in 2018, is to award a high school senior accepted into a post-secondary education program in finance or a business related field.
The scholarship amount is $4,000 with $1,000 payouts per year up to four years.
Scholarship Criteria for Consideration:
- Student must be a high school senior.
- Student must have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Students in the following school districts may apply:
- Barry County Christian School
- Bellevue Community Schools
- Caledonia Community Schools
- Delton Kellogg Schools
- Hastings Area Schools
- Marshall Public Schools
- Maple Valley Schools
- Thornapple Kellogg Schools
- Wayland Union Schools
- Student must be pursuing a certificate, associates, or bachelor's degree.
- Qualifying degree programs include finance, business administration, economics, accounting, etc.
- Student must demonstrate leadership qualities. A letter of recommendation must be submitted from someone other than a family member.
Guidelines to Receive Scholarship Proceeds
- Student must be enrolled full-time (12 credit hours or more per semester) at a community college or university providing a certificate, associates, or bachelor's degree.
- Student must maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher. A transcript must be provided to the Wealth Management department annually.
- Funds are disbursed directly to the college or university for credit to the student's tuition expense for the following semester.
The application deadline is March 31, 2023.
Fill out the application by clicking below. A letter of recommendation and transcript must also be submitted with the application.