Our online banking experience offers easy and convenient access, along with tools to manage your finances and protect your account no matter what device you use. Enjoy the flexibility to bank anytime and anywhere.
Watch the video below to learn more about our online and mobile banking features:
Here's what you can do with online and mobile banking:
- View balances: Quickly check your account from anywhere
- Manage transactions: Search your recent activity, filter by tags, even add an image or note to an entry
- Transfer funds: Initiate one-time, future date or repeating transfers
- Make payments: Make person-to-person or bill payments from any device
- Deposit checks: Snap a photo of checks you need to deposit using the mobile app from your smartphone or tablet
- Get alerts: Receive push notifications and alerts to stay in the know
- Manage your debit card: Turn your card on or off, set spending limits and add travel notices
- Ask for help: Have a digital conversation with support staff if you have any questions about your account
Using the Conversations feature:
If you see a transaction that doesn't seem right, click on the "Attach to a Conversation" button. Type in your question and you will be connected to our support staff. They can see exactly what transaction you're asking about, so you get your answers fast. That way you can put your mind at ease - without a phone call or trip to the bank.
Ready to get started?
Simply log in to your online banking profile to access these powerful features. If you are not already enrolled in online banking, register here with your social security number, account number, e-mail and phone number.
If you don't have the Highpoint Community Bank app yet, you can download it from your favorite app store: